Terms and Conditions Governing Use of Island Cab Services Booking Service
1. The customer shall pay the Cab fare (as displayed in the meter), parking charges, additional night surcharge (where applicable) and any fee or levy presently payable or hereinafter imposed by the law or required to be paid for availing of the Cab services. The toll charges will be payable by customer as applicable, only when the customer is travelling in Island Cab Services & crosses the toll post.
2. All bookings will attract an additional 'Convenience Charge'.
3. The Customer agrees and acknowledges that the use of the services offered by Island Cab Services is at the sole risk of the Customer and that Island Cab Services disclaims all representations and warranties of any kind, whether express or implied as to condition, suitability, quality, merchantability and fitness for any purposes are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. Without prejudice to the above, Island Cab Services makes no representation or warranty.
4. Island Cab Services shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused or suffered by the Customer arising out of the use of Cab service offered by Island Cab Services or due to the failure of Island Cab Services to provide services to the Customer for any reason whatsoever including but not limited to the Customer's non-compliance with the services' recorded voice instructions, malfunction, partial or total failure of any network terminal, data processing system, computer Tele-transmission or telecommunications system or other circumstances whether or not beyond the control of Island Cab Services or any person or any organization involved in the above mentioned systems. Without prejudice to the above, Island Cab Services shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may be suffered by the Customer as a result of any failure by Island Cab Services to provide a taxi to the Customer within any stipulated time even if Quick Cabs has agreed to so provide the taxi or even if the Customer has advised Quick of the possibility that any such loss or damage would result if the taxi is not provided at all or within the stipulated time.
5. The Customer shall indemnify Island Cab Services from and against and in respect of any or all liabilities, losses, charges and expenses (including legal fees and costs on a full indemnify basis) claims, demands, actions and proceedings which Island Cab Services may incur or sustain directly or indirectly from or by any reason of or in relation to the use or purposed use of the Services by the Customer and shall pay such sums on demand.
6. Island Cab Services is hereby authorized to use the location-based information provided by any of the telecommunication companies when the Customer uses the mobile phone to make a Cab booking. The location-based information will be used only to facilitate and improve the probability of locating a Cab for the Customer.
7. Island Cab Services shall be entitled to disclose to all companies within the Island Cab Services Pvt. Ltd. or any of its authorized chauffeurs or any government body as so required by the law or by directive or request from such government body or any third party, the particulars of the Customer in the possession of Island Cab Services in any way as Island Cab Services, in its absolute discretion, deems fit or if it considers it in its interests to do so.
8. Island Cab Services shall be entitled at any time without giving any reason or prior notice to terminate the booking of Cabs done by the Customer.
9.Island Cab Services encourages all its customers to take full responsibility of his/her items. In case of lost items inside the Island Cab Services during the journey, Island Cab Services will try to locate the items on a "best-effort" basis but is not responsible for the same in case of loss or damage to the same.
10.If the Customer leaves any goods in the Cab or has any complaint in respect of the services or the use of the Cab, the Customer has to inform Island Cab Services of the same in writing within 24hours of using the Cab or the services of Island Cab Services.
11. The courts of Delhi, India shall have the sole and exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any matters arising from the use of the services offered by Quick Cabs or the agreement or arrangement between Quick Cabs and the Customer.
12. Island Cab Services shall be entitled to add to, vary or amend any or all these terms and conditions at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such addition, variation or amendment once such addition, variation or amendment are incorporated into these terms and conditions at Island Cab Services website at www.Islandcabservices.in or on the date that Island Cab Services may indicate that such addition, variation or amendment is to come into effect.
13. We record all the calls made to our call Centre for quality and training purposes.
14. All vehicles registered with Island Cab Services Pvt. Ltd. are continuously tracked using GPS for security reasons only.
15. Island Cab Services Pvt. Ltd. does not warrant that this site, its servers, or e-mail sent from Island Cab Services are free of viruses or other harmful components. Island Cab Services will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Why Choose Us
Cab service Amazing. Keep it up. I can modify or book without speaking to anyone. Besides courtesy is of utmost importance in this business. Keep up the God work with more innovative ideas...Web Andaman
Kudos to Island Cab Services for having counter at Port blair airport, my booking and travel was a delightful experience as the driver drove me to Airport well on time and safely...
I could instantly book my luxurious cab and my travel started with minutes, it was seamless and hassle-free as compared to earlier experience of dodging and getting manipulated by un known drivers. Also, it is a post paid service...Web Andaman